Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer's here!

We spent this past weekend at the trailer....our summer weekend home away from home!

We've talked about replacing the sand filled carpet for a few years now, and this weekend "we" finally did it! Who knew that the place would look that much better with hard wood-look laminate flooring instead of that nasty carpet?!? I can't believe how great it looks, Paul has done a great job on it. Next, a hard awning! I need shade! So that is the project for the long weekend, it's all mapped out and everyone is ready to build...while I supervise! Apparently having cancer gives you a reason to not have to do a lot of hard labour!....or maybe they just don't want me to help because they think I'll just be in the way, hmmm...either way I don't have to lift a finger!!!

I have no idea how much time we'll be able to spend at the trailer this summer but at least it will be a more comfortable and clean place for me to relax in while we are there.

Now, if only the incredibly immature rumour mill would stop churning out the most ridiculous stories and untruths...then time spent at the trailer would be that much more enjoyable! Oh, sorry....that was my outside voice! ;)

Next steps:
Friday May 21, 2010 - Blood work and meeting with Dr. Potvin for measurements.
Tuesday May 25, 2010 - 2nd round of Chemo (a.k.a. Eviction Notice #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment