Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bye bye short hair, it was fun while it lasted!

I've had enough of dealing with my hair loss....it's all gone! Today I went and had my head buzzed! The thinner it is was getting the bigger I would style it so that you couldn't tell where it was thinning. I was also using more hairspray than should be allowed so that the hairs that did fall out during the day were still stuck to ones that weren't and they wouldn't fall out.....it made sense at the time.

We arrived at the salon to find that Andrea and Derek had left me a little present to let me know they were thinking of me on what I thought was going to be a very hard time. Thank you guys! Love you!

So it's all gone...I got a #1! Before now I didn't really know what Paul meant when he said that's what he gets on the back of his hair....I know what it is now!!! It's my whole head! To be honest, it doesn't look too bad! You can really tell where it is thinning (at my temples, just like a man's would) but because it's not right down to the skin my head is still dark....for now. I'll have to sleep with a hat on to catch what falls out at night, AND to keep my head warm! Holy cow there is a huge temperature difference!!

In true Paul and Suzanne style we had some fun with it, when am I ever going to have a chance to shave a mohawk in my hair again?!? Never, so I got one today.....

Here's how it went down....


This is us just before we left the house headed for the salon.



This is me at the salon wonder what Paul is doing with the camera....he was pointing it at me from beside me and looking in the mirror across the room to see the screen on the back....notice the look on my face, it says "What in the world are you doing?!?"


There's no turning back now!!!


Can I pull off this look?!?



Just for fun!!!



All done!!!

Oddly enough it's very liberating!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fierce. You are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Dillon says you look like Sinead Oconnor and you should tear up a picture of the pope or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing the family resemblence....hmm I think he uses a 1 also.

    ReplyDelete