Monday, April 19, 2010

Today - Monday April 19, 2010

I went to work today! I love my job....I have always loved my job, and I always will! But, I've never loved it so much as when I walked through the door today and I can't wait to be back tomorrow! I loved the very warm welcome I received from everyone!

Two appointments booked:
  1. Friday April 23 at 12:40 pm is my CT Scan....already mentioned.
  2. Monday April 26 at 8:30 am is my Bone Scan, originally booked for May 5th!! I had to call the Doctor's office myself today to "retrieve" this one! To them I'm just a name on a page...but they are not living in my head and waiting for more info! I called and was told May 5...they gave me the phone number for "Central Booking" so I called it and had it changed! Not only is May 5 our wedding anniversary it is also a week and a half away and I'm not waiting that long if I don't have to!
That's all for now....maybe more later tonight. I have life to live for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment