Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dillon's song - Hope

My 16 year old nephew is a talented musician and he wrote this song. He recorded it and sent it to me...and even though he had a cold at the time he recorded it it still sounded amazing! I was so moved! I asked him if I could share it with you and he agreed. Thank you Dillon! I love you!


Hope

All through life we're met with changes
Some are not that great
Though we push on further and further
Trying to fix them before it's too late


Now that we know just where we're going
We calm our nerves and go on with life
Though we both know that it's been altered
We put on a smile and deal with the strife

Although we know

Hope is what carries all of us
Gets us through stress and deals with the pain
It helps us deal with changes in our lives
Hope is what pulls us through

Hope can take anyone anywhere
If you just let it take you away
Take me away
Take me away
Let it take you away

A wise man once said nothing matters as long as you have hope
You can do anything you can beat everthing as long as you have hope
Hope is everything hope is anything
Now you just gotta believe

But we both know

Hope will carry us further and further
It takes away our pain
It's there when you need it oh just believe it
Hope can take you away

Hope can take me hope will take me
I know we're gunna succeed
Just follow me

Solo

Oh yes hope will carry us further and further
Till nothing else stands in our way
We can beat this we will beat this
Now you've just gotta believe

No comments:

Post a Comment