Friday, August 27, 2010

LAST Chemo...on Monday!

Well....my last Chemo treatment is on Monday August 30! I can't wait to ring that bell!

I don't really have much to update...only that I continue to feel extreme exhaustion around Wednesday to Saturday. Sunday I take the steroid for Chemo which gives me the energy boost that lasts till Wednesday afternoon. I've only got one more round of that though then no more steroids. Hopefully once Chemo is all done it will only take a couple of weeks before I start coming out of the exhaustion phase.

I have been experiencing a really irritating side effect....tear ducts in overdrive! I constantly look like I'm crying, I'm not!!

The Cancer diet - today I learned that about 90% of people going through treatment gain weight...not me! I've got to be different, I've lost 25lbs since my diagnosis in April! So now I look like I'm crying because none of my clothes fit. Oh, what a terrible problem to have!

Right now I've experiencing a weird energy boost....I don't know where it's coming from but I'm going to put it to good use.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: